Reputable commercial law firm in Newcastle require, due to expansion, an experienced Corporate Solicitor ideally around 2-6 PQE to join their busy Company Commercial department.
You will handle a busy caseload consisting of Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Due Diligence, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Company Secretarial and Joint Ventures and Collaborations. This role is a full time position in which the successful candidate will be expected to carry a substantial and demanding caseload, fully embrace practice development activities and demonstrate the ability to work under time pressure and to exacting client demands.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in corporate law.
- An excellent up to date knowledge of relevant Law and experience of running a case load with minimal supervision
- Proven experience of business development.
- An ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage expectations across a wide range of competing needs.
- A willingness to cover a variety of tasks and work outside of core hours on occasion.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including contributory pension, 25 days holidays + bank holidays (rising to 30 days with length of service), life insurance, private medical insurance, competitive maternity and paternity benefits.