Reputable commercial law firm in Newcastle require, due to expansion, an experienced Corporate Solicitor ideally around 2-6 PQE to join their busy Company Commercial department.
You will handle a busy caseload consisting of Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Due Diligence, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Company Secretarial and Joint Ventures and Collaborations. This role is a full time position in which the successful candidate will be expected to carry a substantial and demanding caseload, fully embrace practice development activities and demonstrate the ability to work under time pressure and to exacting client demands.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in corporate law.
- An excellent up to date knowledge of relevant Law and experience of running a case load with minimal supervision
- Proven experience of business development.
- An ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage expectations across a wide range of competing needs.
- A willingness to cover a variety of tasks and work outside of core hours on occasion.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including contributory pension, 25 days holidays + bank holidays (rising to 30 days with length of service), life insurance, private medical insurance, competitive maternity and paternity benefits.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly