Legal Compliance Manager
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Salary: Up to £70k
Location: City of London
Douglas Scott have partnered with an exciting and innovative law firm who are currently looking to hire a qualified Solicitor who is looking to make the move into a Compliance Manager position.
The role will suit someone who has strong legal and compliance experience but is looking to utilise their skills in a different capacity, without the pressures of long, billable hours and a heavily target driven environment.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing risk, compliance and AML procedures
- Instructing counsel where matters especially complex
- Assisting partners-level lawyers with their duties under the SRA Code of Conduct
- Assisting partners-level lawyers with their obligations under the Bribery Act
- Advising on Data Protection including subject access requests
- Annual review of compliance policies
- Assisting with consultation response to changes of law
- Designing and writing risk training courses and an involvement in delivering them
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A strong commercially minded Lawyer.
- At least four years' relevant experience in legal compliance
- Knowledge of SRA Code, AML rules and Anti Bribery rules.
If you'd be interested in discussing this position any further, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch to discuss it further.
Please contact Tom Bagley, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.