Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Solicitor for a growing firm Dorset with an ambitious future ahead. The firm offer a wide range of services and are currently seeking a solicitor to join their conveyancing team with a strong opportunity to progress within the business to director level for the right candidate. The firm are succession planning currently as one of their directors is due to retire so there is already work within the firm however business development experience is preferable to help grow the firm moving forward.
The essential skills and experience required are:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in conveyancing - predominately commercial property work.
- Commercial and residential property experience:
o Mortgages & re-mortgages, leases and re-leases
o Buying and selling businesses
o Changes of partners
- Experienced fee earner who regularly achieves billing targets. (3 x salary target)
- Strong file and administration experience.
- Managing and delegating work to support staff.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent progression opportunity into Director in a short space of time
- Excellent package.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free parking
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West please forward your CV to Edward Maunder email@example.com using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.