Private Client Solicitor
Clayton Legal are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Private Client solicitor to join a well established legal firm in Gloucestershire. The firm have a strong client base with an excellent reputation for providing a full range of legal services.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the preparation of Wills (including Wills incorporating measures aimed at asset protection and mitigation of tax; fundamental principles of inheritance, capital gains and income tax and their application in an estate planning context; the formation, administration and taxation of trusts; administration of estates; deeds of variation; the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney; providing specialist advice for elderly clients. The ability and willingness to learn and manage workload in an efficient and organised manner will be at the forefront of the successful candidate¿s skill set.
- 3-5 years PQE experience in Private Client i.e. Wills and Probate
- A client focused approach to work
- Must have good IT skills and be capable of identifying how IT can be used to improve productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with clients from all backgrounds and levels and provide a high level of service
- Team player who can also work independently
- Awareness of the entire range of services that the firm can offer
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, friendly with a solid Private Client background with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
If you feel this role is of interest please send me an up-to-date CV. Alternatively if you require further information on the role please contact Edward Maunder on 01772 259121.