Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Commercial Solicitor for a national firm who require a solicitor to join at their Cardiff office. The firm offer a wide range of services and are currently seeking a solicitor to join their commercial team with a strong opportunity to grow within the business for the right candidate. The role requires an established Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
The essential skills and experience required are:
- A minimum of 3 years¿ experience in commercial law.
- Excellent standards of client care and communication.
- Experience of working on commercial agreements specifically:
- IP agreements
- Software licences
- Development agreements
- Agency and distribution contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Experienced fee earner who regularly achieves billing targets.
- Experience of working with local authorities and public sector bodies.
- Strong file and administration experience.
- Managing and delegating work to support staff.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Excellent package.
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West or South Wales please forward your CV to Edward Maunder email@example.com using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.