Commercial Property Solicitor
An excellent opportunity for a Locum Commercial Property Solicitor has arisen outside IR35 within a Local Authority in the Northern Home Counties. This position requires an established Lawyer who is looking for a challenging role handling a range of commercial property matters.
The contract is predicted to last for a minimum period of 3 months and there is a chance that it could be extended. Ideally, the successful candidate could start as soon as possible on a full-time basis.
Day-to-day duties may include:
- Acting as a legal advisor to the client organisations in regeneration, commercial property and other corporate or constitutional and administrative matters to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the client organisations
- Preparing, negotiating and advising on all aspects relating to regeneration projects and commercial property work
- Advising and negotiating on projects involving multiple agencies and client interests, including the third sector and charitable organisations
- Acting as a source of legal advice and support to any of the client Committees and Directorates as directed to cover the absence of colleagues
- Representing clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in matters regarding the areas of legal practice relevant to the post
Applications will be considered from Qualified Lawyers, Solicitors and Legal Executives with strong Local Authority experience. Candidates who wish to work on a part-time basis will also be considered. You should be able to build and develop the skills of a small team and support your colleagues through complex legal processes.
In return, a daily rate of around £300 is offered dependent upon experience.
For further information, please contact Philippa Turner on 0121 616 0660. Or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.