Our client delivers the highest standards and strives for excellence for their clients across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. Through their commitment to developing strong and long-lasting relationships, they have created the foundation of a successful business and achieved many prestigious accolades including Legal 500, Chambers UK, LEXCEL and Investors in People. This firm now has the need to recruit a Legal Secretary/Assistant into their busy Residential Property department in Bedford on a full time permanent basis.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Legal secretarial experience within Residential Conveyancing would be ideal.
- Carrying out a secretarial role to support Fee Earners.
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence.
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face.
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary, a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Apply for Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly