Our client is a growing Legal500 well known in the city for their innovative approach to Mergers and Acquisitions of varying business size and type. Due to expansion, they are seeking a fee earner to join and work with the team to further attract market share.
You will be an expert in the following;
- Mergers & acquisitions of businesses, both share and asset purchase
- Corporate work: drafting shareholder agreements, articles of association, minutes, reviews of statutory records, legal capacity opinions
- Company Redomiciliation and migrations
- Commercial agreements, such as terms & conditions of business, franchise and distribution agreements and NDAs
- Non-contentious employment law
- Data Protection compliance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- English or Scottish Solicitor with between 2-5 years PQE
- An ability to deal confidently with clients
- good communication skills
- strong drafting skills
- attention to detail
- competent at legal research Additional Notes
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career you will also have had a good legal training and experience at well-known London or regional law firms.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a variety of non-contentious legal work and working with a mix of clients, in all sectors of industry and size of business.
For more information on this particular role or information on how Nelson Chambers can support your next career move, please get in touch.