Wills & Probate Solicitor
My client is law firm based in South Essex who is currently going through expansion. They are now looking for an Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive to join their team.
Private Client Services Specifically in the area of complex private client services advice and support might include:
· Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
· Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications. Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
· Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
· Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
· Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
· Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy, high value estates including estates where lifetime gifts have been made, Business Property Relief and/or Agricultural Property Relief have been claimed.
· Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
· Contributing to the firm’s knowledge bank.
My client is looking for someone who has experience in private client law, this could even be someone at a newly qualified level.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew at Nelson Chambers.
Apply for Wills & Probate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly