An exciting new opening has a risen for a Residential Conveyancer to join our client's team in their Manchester office to get involved with all aspects of residential conveyancing work, including Freehold, newbuild, leasehold, unregistered, shared ownership as well as help to buy and right to buy.
As a Residential Conveyancer, you will have a wide range of duties, some of which include but are not exclusive to:
- Managing your own caseload of circa 120 files
- signing off junior conveyancer's files prior to the exchanging of contracts
- raising, responding and resolving client queries in a timely manner
- produce financial statements for the clients
- having primary responsibility for the purchase files
- recognising any potential risks and then resolving said issues without putting any clients or the firm at risk
- managing your daily tasks on the case management system
- undertake any training when required
- undertake any other tasks required by the department
For the role, the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- having some experience as a Residential Conveyancer
- very strong written and verbal communication skills are you will be handling legal documentation and dealing with clients on a daily basis
- strong time management skills
- have a high interest in residential conveyancing
- be able to commute to the Manchester office on a day to day basis within reasonable means
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a firm that can offer you a friendly but focused working environment accompanied by great career prospects.
If you think that this Residential Conveyancer role is right for you then please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly