Commercial Property Solicitor - NQ+ - Reading
Our clients commercial property practice group in Reading deals with the complete range of commercial property work that includes general commercial property acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, development, construction, secured lending and planning.
This role is intended to provide support to the development team. Good experience/knowledge of some or all of the following is preferred:
- acquisition & disposal of development land
- planning and infrastructure agreements/CIL
- secured lending
- preparing sites for disposals of units
- easements and covenants
- non-contentious construction documentation
- acting unsupervised on sales and purchases of residential property
Contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com for further information.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor - NQ+ - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly