Employment Solicitor - West Yorkshire
Our client, an independent and well regarded law firm is looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor for their office in West Yorkshire; this is a new role for a newly formed team
The firm are looking to grow once again by recruiting for an Employment Solicitor to join the Employment and HR team. We are looking to speak to candidates from 1 -6 years PQE.
You will be joining an already established firm and you will have in-depth knowledge of Employment law and HR, experience of advising employers and experience of conducting employment tribunal cases.
You will also be/have;
- Well Organised
- Strong technical skills
- Good team player
To provide advice on a wide range of employment matters
- Deliver legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims.
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients¿ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Gain an understanding of client's requirements and how to achieve their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.