Senior Legal Cashier - West Yorkshire
Senior Legal Cashier
My client, a forward thinking practice is looking to appoint a Senior Legal Cashier for their busy office in West Yorkshire to work in their Accounts team.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with office ledger and nominal ledger transactions
- Recording, processing and checking payments and receipts including raising cheques and CHAPS/BACS
- Posting bills
- Disbursement account reconciliations
- Preparation of daily bank deposits
- Administering petty cash float
- Providing general assistance to the accounts team as directed
- Some credit control
The ideal candidate must have experience working within legal accounting and have a working knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules. Ideally you will have a accountancy degree. In return for your experience the firm will offer excellent remuneration package and genuine progression.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies