Personal Injury Paralegal
Are you an Personal Injury Paralegal looking to add a Legal 500 law firm to your CV? A well-established law firm are looking to recruit an Personal Injury Paralegal to join them in their offices, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, on a 12 month fixed term basis. The company are known for the high quality legal services they offer, and pride themselves on the level of client care they provide.
- Supporting fee earners by taking telephone instructions and completing vetting procedures
- Advising upon legal and factual issues, liability, medical evidence, causation and quantum
- Progressing files through the Portal
- Dealings with contentious and Non contentious Litigated matters
- Preparing for, and possibly attending, court hearings on behalf of client.
The ideal candidate will have experience of litigating claims and the claims portal, as well as a thorough understanding of PI and RTA Portals. Knowledge of Unit and Firm wide internal procedures would also be advantageous. This is a great opportunity for a Personal Injury Paralegal wanting to join a firm known for their high quality work.
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Charlotte Newton at Sacco Mann or another member of our experienced team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Personal Injury Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly