Our client delivers the highest standards and strives for excellence for their clients across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. Through their commitment to developing strong and long-lasting relationships, they have created the foundation of a successful business and achieved many prestigious accolades including Legal 500, Chambers UK, LEXCEL and Investors in People. This firm now has the need to recruit a Conveyancer to join the Residential Conveyancing team, based at the Cambridge office.
- Minimum of 5 years' residential conveyancing experience
- Well organised with good IT and Administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Keen to work with the Senior Associate Solicitor to develop the Residential Conveyancing department
- To manage an agreed residential conveyancing caseload
- To process client's cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- To use the correct office systems and procedures in order to manage cases effectively
- To collect outstanding disbursements as soon as feasible and to bill promptly
- To keep technically up to date by training and research
- To maintain targets for both fees and time recording
- To maintain professional standards and provide excellent customer service
- Adhering to all Lexcel accreditation best practices
- To carry out any reasonable task to facilitate the running of the firm
The role in addition to a caseload is to work with the Partners and other fee earners to develop the Residential Property department.
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary, a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.