Our client delivers the highest standards and strives for excellence for their clients across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. Through their commitment to developing strong and long-lasting relationships, they have created the foundation of a successful business and achieved many prestigious accolades including Legal 500, Chambers UK, LEXCEL and Investors in People. This firm now has the need to recruit an experienced legal secretary to work within their dynamic team, based in Cambridge, on a full time, permanent basis. The role will provide secretarial support to the Family team.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Must have legal secretarial and Family Law experience.
- Carrying out a secretarial role to support Fee Earners
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
In return, they are offering a competive salary and additional benefits.