Junior Legal Officer
As rapidly expanding Fintech company operating in the Pensions arena, we are now looking for some part time support for our in-house legal team. Working with 2 former city lawyers, the successful applicant will be able to gain some excellent experience working 2 / 3 days per week whilst waiting to be sponsored for the next part of their training.
- Support the Head of Financial Services, Legal Counsel and Regulatory consultant in their day to day workload.
- Undertake legal research as directed by the Head of Financial Services.
- Write tables and analyse legal data.
- Undertake reviews of policies and procedures.
- Bring yourself up to speed on Pensions regulations and help advise the business on any changes that need to be made.
Smart Pension was founded by experienced finance & tecnology professionals and has been designed specifically to support UK businesses faced with the challenges of auto enrolment. Our team spent over a year developing & testing the platform whilst also establishing the partnerships necessary to meet regulatory requirements and deliver a seamless end-to-end experience. With thousands of satisfied employers, advisers and employees now using the platform, we know we offer the best workplace pension solution currently available in the UK.
- Law degree (or close to finishing it).
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Able to bring ideas to the table.
- Very strong reserach skills.
- Wants to be part of a small in-house team.
- 25 days holiday per year. (Pro-Rata)
- Access to PerkBox.
- Health Insurance (via Benenden).
- Child care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.