Based in Manchester city centre – a popular law firm is looking to recruit an Employment Law fee earner at the level of paralegal or part-qualified legal executive.
Supporting a number of partners and experienced Employment Law specialists, you will have the opportunity of assisting on a diverse range of quality instructions. We would be delighted to hear from paralegals and fee earners, who have not less them 12 months’ experience in Employment Law and ideally acting on behalf of both the employer and employee.
This team enjoys an excellent reputation and attracts quality work from an interesting mix of limited companies, regional business, professionals and other individuals. Some of clients are household names in the leisure, retail and transport sectors. Providing a comprehensive service to all types of clients (employers, employees and interested parties), typical instructions include:
- Preparation of Employment Contracts, Staff Handbooks and Policies,
- Advising clients on Employment Law updates and Legislative changes,
- Supporting and advising clients in Disciplinary and Grievance procedures,
- Tribunal Proceedings and advice covering Constructive Dismissal, Unfair Dismissal and Discrimination claims,
- Civil Actions and Litigation proceedings including injunctive relief,
- Post termination issues,
- Restructuring, reorganisation and corporate support.
The Employment department is well-structured with a positive and supportive team culture. You will receive excellent experience and mentoring from experts in what is a popular and highly successful law firm.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.