In-house Paralegal - Would you like to work in Frankfurt for a fast paced FTSE 100 company? We have an exciting vacancy for a German Speaking Paralegal. Call now on 020 3011 5173
JOB TITLE: In-house Paralegal
PQE REQUIRED: n/a
LOCATION: Frankfurt, Germany
SALARY: £-on application
This exciting role will be to champion and protect our client's trusted reputation. You'll be a part of the Legal, Development & Operations (Europe) team and you will support the DACH region in its development and operations functions. This is an exciting role where you'll have the responsibility of touching a variety of internal departments and supporting stakeholders across Europe. Key Responsibilities will include;
- Prepare first drafts of relevant materials.
- Carry out owner "due diligence" on all new applications.
- Prepare project approval presentation papers as appropriate
- Plan new projects and areas of territorial protection/exclusivity using mapping software.
- Issue project "impact" & "courtesy" letters regarding agreements.
- Initiate and issue invoices.
- Provide support to the Operations and Finance teams.
- Support the debt recovery process for terminated or cancelled projects.
- Provide information and ad-hoc reporting to the business and line manager as required.
- Travel/meet with the European developers as necessary.
- Candidate's must be fluent in German AND willing to re-locate to Frankfurt
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience, as well as an undergraduate degree in Law (or equivalent relevant work experience) with excellent knowledge of German commercial contract law.
- Key to this role will be the ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines, a proven eye for detail. and outstanding written and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 3011 5173 or email Pasquale.email@example.com now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Paralegal vacancies throughout the Midlands and the South East. If you are a Paralegal looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Paralegal's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).