Family Solicitor 1-3yr PQE
Family Solicitor – Central Cardiff
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will be between 1-3 years’ PQE
- Candidates with significantly more experience would be considered
- You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex family law caseloads, including but not limited to divorce, legal aid, finance, cohabitation and children matters
- You will have a drive to succeed and provide excellent client service
- You will be a go getter and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- You will possess strong commercial awareness
In return you will work in a well-established and dedicated team whilst maintaining autonomy. My client prides themselves on offering staff a good work life balance and excellent career prospects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated candidate to work in a true generalist Family role. You will be given the opportunity to work a varied caseload and expand your client base through networking.
The firm is flexible and is well known for our cohesive environment. We have the support in place to allow the successful solicitor to be progressed through the firm with ease.
Applicants with prior experience in business development, networking and marketing would be an advantage.
You will be offered an extremely competitive salary with additional benefits commensurate to your level and have the exciting opportunity to become a key figure within the firm.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk