This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior Construction Litigator to join a leading contentious construction team with an international practice at a crucial stage in its development. If you wish to develop a highly sought after niche specialism, then this opportunity is for you!
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- A broad and varied construction litigation caseload that covers international, national and local work assisting on complex matters such as airport projects, bridges, ports, infrastructure projects and roads
- Acting on behalf of the whole suite of construction people including developers, suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors
- Being part of a team that is renowned in this field and from whom you will gain invaluable experience, guidance and training
- Plenty of client contact, Court work and business development, with Assistants being given a marketing budget and the responsibility to undertake their own business development as they see fit
- Highly competitive remuneration package plus excellent working conditions.
The role would suit an enthusiastic NQ to 3 years' PQE Solicitor who has ideally handled construction litigation, however commercial litigators with an interest in construction will also be considered. The ideal candidate will be confident, will be able to express themselves, will not be scared of rolling up their sleeves and getting on with it, and will enjoy being part of an aspirational team. The most important criteria for this position is the right personality - you need to be enthusiastic and to fit into the existing, friendly team.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.