Are you a Property Lawyer seeking an opportunity to move into Agriculture work with a Top 200, top tier practice? Are you a Senior Associate perhaps in a top-heavy department seeking Partnership, or a Partner looking for a lateral move?
This firm stand out from the crowd, they have a family feel culture throughout the firm with the average length of service being over 10 years, they are Ranked in the top 200 and have grown substantially in recent years which includes the opening of a London office.
Ranked in the Top 200, the firm has four offices spanning across London, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire. The firm is ranked top tier across many areas of law and has recently made several heavyweight Partner hires. What really stands out for me is how the firm invests in their staff and nurtures legal talent, they have got a real team spirit and a happy, supportive working culture. The firm is a people focussed business; they pride themselves on traditional values when it comes to client care. The quality of work they deal with is exceptional and of that, you would except to find at a much larger practice. Fee Earners are given lots of autonomy, training, and good systems, marking support and infrastructure.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Agriculture Senior Associate / Partner into their Oxford office.
The Agriculture department deals with an exceptional quality of work, normally only associated with that of a top West End firm. You will deal with high value and complex matters for an International and affluent client base. The work will include general high-value agriculture matters dealing with unregistered land transactions.
You will work within a top-tier department, alongside a highly experienced team.
- You will be a Property Lawyer with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to experience)
- You will ideally have some Agriculture experience, although for the right candidate the firm are open to hiring a strong Property Lawyer with a keen interest in the area.
- You should be an ambitious candidate keen to want to progress.
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an Agriculture Senior Associate / Partner to join this Top 200 into their Oxford office
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.