Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Are you a Legal Secretary, interested in an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Top 200 firm in the Thames Valley?
This top firm has recently had a successful merger with another leading firm, meaning there is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of a bigger picture. They are an already large and innovative firm based in the South of England with a network of successful people. They provide services to individual clients, entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporate organisations across a range of matters. They have a very good reputation built from their client service. Now, at this time of expansion there is a brilliant chance to join a firm that values their staff and really encourages development of their staff and progression from within. The offices are in line with the branding and ethos, they are modern and open plan so that everyone is able to work as a team as there is such a friendly culture at the firm, this is really important to them.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join an established firm in Newbury, Berkshire.
You would be working with in a busy team for the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very exciting firm and gain invaluable experience.
- Preferably you will have experience in Commercial Property
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability (60 wpm) ideally.
- IT literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good telephone manner
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience & there are excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a leading organisation in a busy department in Newbury, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!