Law Costs Draftsman
My clients, a well-known law practice with offices nationally, are looking for a Law Costs Draftsman to work for their Costs department based in Manchester City Centre
The duties include but are not limited to:
- drafting formal Bills/N260¿s and Budgets or high- and low-value Costs files,
- conducting negotiations,
- attending CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings,
- considering Points of Dispute and drafting Points of Reply,
- providing training and supervising junior staff,
- dealing with administrative tasks as required.
To be successful you need to be an organised person who can work to strict deadlines. In addition, you must have attention to details and posses excellent communication skills.
The salary on offer is between £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience.
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy please follow the link provided.