Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a role on a fixed term basis? A very successful law firm, based in Leeds, are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join them on a 9-12 month fixed term basis. The company have built a desirable reputation due to the high quality service they provide, and are looking for an expert Commercial Property Solicitor to help them continue their success. This is a brilliant opportunity to add an International Law Firm to your CV.
- Broad ranging role, dealing with all matters of Commercial Property, including advising on multi million pound developments.
- Taking lead on complex real estate Projects.
- Providing advice to a varied client base, including blue chip companies.
- Supervising junior lawyers and trainees.
- 9-12 month fixed term contract
It is desirable if you hold at least 6 years PQE, however, this has only been given as an approximate guide for applicants. Candidates with relevant knowledge will also be considered. It would also be ideal if you have experience in supervising more junior Lawyers. If you area Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a role that will see you handling first-rate work in a supportive and innovative environment then this is perfect.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this Commercial Property Solicitor role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann, or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.