Civil Litigation Solicitor
This firm is one of the UK's leading national regional law practices turning over more than £70 million last year and featuring in Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. This firm offers exposure to high quality work punching well above their weight and they are a leader in their field, home to over 170 Partners showing their willingness to promote from within. In terms of the areas of law they cover, they offer services to both the commercial and private clients across the entire legal spectrum.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. They have over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff in total. Their aim is to attract and retain the most talented people, and part of this is providing a great place to work. So, to support fairness and equality and to encourage a healthy work-life balance, they continually monitor and improve our benefits.
- You will be a Civil Litigation Solicitor NQ - 2 years PQE
- You must either be a Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Primarily you will work on Court of Protection work
- The caseload includes; assisting injured parties, elderly clients and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs where a deputy order is in place. Court panel referrals, personal injury compensation trusts and professional attorneyships.
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
The work will include drafting applications to the Court of Protection, assisting with the purchase and adaption of properties, bank account and budgeting reviews, meetings with clients, liaising with the Court and the Office of the Public Guardian, preparation of annual reports, billing and file management.The firm has a clear Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy in place and it applies to all aspects of recruitment, employment, promotion and training.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.