Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Are you an experienced Solicitor looking for an exciting new role as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor in the Manchester area? If so, then our client has a fantastic new opening in their firm for a dedicated individual to join the growing team.
Our client is a firm that is devoted to their claimant work and has helped people claim hundreds of millions of pounds in compensation. The team are experts in their clinical negligence fields and provide the very best legal services to their clients and they want the newest addition to the team to share their passion.
For this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role, you will have an abundance of duties, some of which include, but are not exclusive to:
- manage own caseload of clinical negligence files
- review relevant medical records
- attend client meetings
- represent on behalf of clients
- supervise more junior colleagues whenever required
The ideal candidate for this role would be able to demonstrate the following:
- previous supervisory experience would be highly preferred but this is not essential
- a strong legal background in clinical negligence
- around a minimum of 8 years PQE
- the ability to commute to the Manchester office on a daily basis
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- effective time management skills
The successful candidate will be able to enjoy a range of benefits, including a £5,500 car allowance!
If you feel as though this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role would be perfect for you then please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.