Commercial Legal Counsel
We are currently working with a well-known FTSE100 within the Pharmaceutical sector, in their search for a Commercial Legal Counsel to join their legal team, based in West London on a six month interim basis.
The Legal Counsel will be required to provide advice to the UK business on a number of legal, compliance and policy matters, reporting to the UK Legal Director.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Draft, negotiate and develop contracts and other legal documents concerning legal/strategic/regulatory matters
- Review business, scientific and commercial documents
- Assist and provide strategic advice on business/commercial matters
- Partner with the Legal Director to develop and align solutions to solve complex problems whilst maintaining relationships with the wider team (sales/marketing)
- Proactively support the mitigation of legal risks facing the UK business
The ideal candidate will have the below experience/skills:
- Good general commercial knowledge with an understanding of how this is applied in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing teams/businesses
- Previous experience working in the Pharmaceutical sector will be advantageous
- Ability to start on short notice
The position will start as soon as possible for an initial six month period.
If this role is of potential interest and you are able to fulfil the required specification please send your updated CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.