Company & Commercial Lawyer
Dynamic business - headquartered in Manchester is looking to expand its legal counsel team.
Operating throughout the UK, this highly successful company enjoys a leading reputation in its sector. The legal team plays a strategic role in the Group’s future plans for growth and diversification.
This is a unique opportunity in the market and would suit an outgoing and confident individual, who wishes to undertake a diverse non-contentious corporate and commercial role. We are looking to shortlist commercially trained lawyers, who will flourish in an environment of providing pragmatic and cost-effective advice and who are skilled at developing relationships, networking and promoting services.
Managing a diverse and challenging caseload, typical instructions and projects will include:
• Drafting and negotiating on commercial agreements
• Incorporation and Company House requirements
• Drafting and advising on Shareholder agreements
• Advising on directors on duties and responsibilities
• Advising on Corporate Transactions (asset and share)
• Management buy outs
• Company Reorganisations
• Advising on dentures, loans and finance
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.