Personal Injury Paralegal
3 days left
- Contract type
Nelson Chambers are working with one of the UK’s most successful and respected law firms, looking to recruit an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal. The role will be working for the partner who heads up the Injury Claims team on cases.
The ideal candidate will -
- Have excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Committed to teamwork
- Thoroughapproach to documenting their work
- Ability to use their own initiative and undertake the requirements of the role with the minimum amount of supervision
- Good Personal Injury experience including work on high value and complex cases
- Motivated individual with intelligence, ambition, lateral thinking and sound judgement skills.
- Employer Liability background
In addition to your competitive basic salary the firm have an exciting benefits package including a contributory pension scheme and 25 days holidays.
Apply for Personal Injury Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly