Full service, Cheshire law firm is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to lead on complex transactions.
- Well-established and professionally managed law firm, which enjoys an enviable reputation in Cheshire and North West region. Instructed by a diverse range of corporate, commercial and private clients, it offers expertise in a full range of services for both businesses and individuals.
- A successful business, which continues to invest in its employees and resources at all levels, and with a supportive and strong leadership, you’ll find a friendly and positive team atmosphere.
- The Residential Property team acts for both private individuals and developer clients in sales, purchases, shared ownership and investment transactions. The quality of work is excellent.
- In this appointment, the team is looking for a highly experienced and capable property lawyer. We are keen to hear from conveyancers, who have undertaken a client facing role acting for developers, housebuilders or property investors and able to progress transactions and project manage schemes. Strong technical and communication skills together with gravitas are essential to manage clients and supervise the team.
- You will find excellent and unrivalled prospects for career development in what is a highly successful and well-regarded law firm.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.