Commercial Property Solicitor - Cheltenham
Commercial Property Solicitor
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious commercial property solicitor to join the highly regarded real estate team of a Legal 500 international practice to work alongside renowned Commercial Property Partners and to enjoy the high standard of caseload expected in such a position.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Working closely with Partners rated for commercial property work and thereby gaining first hand experience of work at this level
- Advising on a broad range of commercial property real estate matters to include owner occupiers, acquisitions and disposals of commercial property portfolios, investment and development work
- Acting on behalf of national and international household name clients across a range of sectors to include hotel, leisure, care home, retail and telecommunications providing the full range of real estate services
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Ongoing training and support throughout your career as required
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Being based in an enviable location.
The role would suit an enthusiastic commercial property solicitor who ideally has at least three years' PQE and who has gained relevant commercial property experience with a highly regarded Real Estate Department, however applications from more junior solicitors will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.