Well established full service law firm in Bradford requires an experienced Wills/Probate Solicitor to join their expanding team. You will handle, with full secretarial support, the full range of private client matters; including wills, probate, powers of attorney and court of protection work.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE handling own caseload of the full range of private client matters,
- STEP qualification preferred but not essential,
- Must be familiar with handling wills, probate, powers of attorney and court of protection matters from initial instruction to completion,
- Excellent client care skills and good IT skills,
- Business development experience also preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.