In House Property Litigation Solicitor
Are you a looking to escape the monotony of billable hours, the aloof culture of a traditional law firm and achieve a good work / life balance, giving you the quality of life, you really want?
The company is a housing group that provides fantastic homes and other services across the West of England. They manage over 10,000 homes and offer care and support services helping hundreds of people into work, through education and into industry training. They have a commitment to provide great homes, support communities and improve lives.
This role is for someone to deliver legal support to the companies rental homes compliance team and you will be required to present complex housing litigation cases, as well as provide a consultancy service and training to the team.
This role is unique in that it provides a great opportunity for flexible working.
This role will be based in Bath and you will deal with a broad range of people and varied matters.
* You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (I strongly urge even the most experienced solicitor to apply)
You will have a law degree and recent post qualification experience within a housing related area.
* You will achieve excellent work life balance and quality of life
* You will deal with some very interesting, rewarding cases and help individuals in the process
* You should have excellent technical knowledge with an eye for attention to detail
* Based in Bath.
* Salary is £35,000 plus pension & flexible benefits, this is a full time 37 hours per week role (though as mentioned flexible working can be achieved)
This opportunity would suit someone looking to escape the monotony of billable hours move away from Private Practice and gain more in terms of quality of life.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced qualified Housing / Property Litigation Solicitor to join an excellent team with a real family feel and great career progression.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!