2 days left
- Contract type
This is a newly created Board level position within a leading regional law firm, primarily based in Bedfordshire. You will be a strategic thinker and commercially minded with previous relevant experience within the legal environment and a comprehensive understanding of Solicitor Regulatory Authority (SRA) accounts rules.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Working with the Managing Partner and management team to deliver annual budgets and individual targets
- Managing a small team
- Mergers and Acquisitions, from due diligence through to advisory work
- Attending monthly management committee meetings
- Attending finance committee meeting and full Partner's meetings
- Day-to-day and annual responsibility for the firms Accounts, Tax and Audit requirements
The successful candidate will demonstrate significant experience in a similar role, or be an ambitious ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience working in the legal sector.
For further information on the role and a confidential discussion please contact Mark Folkard on email@example.com or call 07739 177627.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly