This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Family Solicitor to join the family team of this well-established law firm in their new Warwickshire office.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- A varied caseload of privately funded matters to include private divorce, dissolution of civil partnership, financial claims, children issues and cohabitation/property disputes
- The opportunity of developing this specialism in this new location for the firm
- Business development and marketing strategies to help you attract new clients and to develop relationships with existing clients
- Being part of a friendly and cohesive team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
- Being based in an enviable location.
It is envisaged that the role would suit a Family Solicitor with ideally at least three years' PQE, however applications from more junior Solicitors with relevant experience will also be considered. You will also have excellent client relationship skills.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.