Construction Solicitor / Partner
7 years PQE +
Legal 500 Firm
My client, a fantastic top 100 law firm with several offices, are recruiting for a Senior Construction Solicitor / Partner to join their team in London.
Ideally you will have experience in managing both contentious and non-contentious matters however candidates that have specialised in either will also be considered. :
1. Negotiation of bespoke construction documentation, including performance bonds, parent company guarantees, collateral warranties and third party rights schedules.
2. Experienced in negotiating and drafting bespoke amendments to standard forms such as JCT, NEC, FIDIC and others.
3. Familiar with non-traditional construction procurement including construction management, management contracting and others.
4. Effective project manager.
5. Ability to advise and report effectively.
1. Confident dispute manager.
2. Experienced in the adjudication process.
3. Experienced in conducting pre-action and TCC litigation and has a good understanding procedural steps and costs regime.
You will be pro-active, enthusiastic and enjoy a "hands on" approach to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse firm and this is a growing practice area so there is an opportunity to get involved in a wide range of transactions, which often require you to stretch your skills and experience and apply it to different scenarios.
If you are a senior Construction Solicitor looking for partnership or a partner looking to join a forward thinking, flexible team then please contact Iram Khan at Search Consultancy on 01293 848 122 or email Iram.Khan@search.co.uk for a confidential discussion. To apply, attach your CV as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.