Real Estate Solicitor - London
Real Estate Solicitor - Central London
Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Solicitor for a legal 500 firm based in central London, the firms expanding Real Estate team requires a Solicitor / Associate with experience ranging from NQ-5 years PQE.
- One of the UK's leading full service law firms
- 175 years presence within the legal market
- Over 200 staff
- Main office - Central London, EC
- Legal 500 firm
- 6 partners in Real Estate
- Structure transactions to SDLT and VAT
- Dealing with access rights
- Section 106 agreements and planning
- Highways and drainage
- Conditional contracts and option agreements
- Commercial leases
- To meet fee targets
- Draft and review commercial leases and licenses
- 0-5 years PQE
- NQ minimum 12 months in Property
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong client communication skills
- Strong academic background with ideally a 2:1 at degree level
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other Real Estate Solicitor positions in the London or the surrounding areas please forward your CV to Edward Maunder firstname.lastname@example.org using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.