Locum Childcare Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Senior Childcare Solicitor to join the legal team of a successful and large Local Authority in East Anglia.
The position is to start in April, initially for a minimum of 3 - 6 months with a strong possibility of further extension. The client is offering flexible working hours as well as the potential for homeworking.
The duties on a day-to-day basis are as follows:
- Managing a full caseload of Childcare Law matters
- Providing clear professional legal advice and support to clients, with the support of specialist colleagues as required
- Providing advocacy in Courts, Tribunals, Public Inquiries and other venues
- Helping clients to select a Barrister and instructing where necessary
- Providing advice and guidance to junior lawyers and/or to other teams on own specialism
A rate of £40 per hour is offered. For exceptional candidates more may be considered.
Applications are welcome from qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives with previous experience working within a Local Government organisation.
To apply for this position, please contact Hannah Fritz-Lewis or Philippa Turner at Venn Group on 0121 616 0660, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.