Lending Documentation Officer
Job Title: Lending Documentation Officer
Job reference: JJT803003
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation in a Lending Documentation Officer role.
Lending Documentation Officers are responsible for drafting legal documentation to the relationship teams within Corporate and Commercial Banking. The department is responsible for producing facility/amendment letter and ancillary documents. The Documentation produced will reflect the credit sanction and the commercial terms agreed with the customer.
This role requires exploration of instruction to identify discrepancies and missing information. An important aspect of the role is to ensure that risk is minimised therefore leading to meaningful engagement with the relationship and credit teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (preferably law) or the ACIB
- Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) with more that 12 months paralegal experience in a commercial area of law OR substantial experience as a corporate banker drafting facility documentation within a specialist team
- Understanding of legal principles relating to different types of legal entity
- In depth knowledge of different facility types
- Understanding of security principles and different security types or structures
To discuss this role in more detail please contact James Trigg on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.