Commercial Property Solicitor
A brilliant opportunity, joining a well-established and highly reputed legal firm based in Preston has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor available on short notice. The role would see you handling a broad caseload of good quality commercial property matters, and is ideal if you're looking for high quality work in a friendly firm.
- Work covers a broad range of commercial property matters, which includes acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, and development work
- Ongoing temporary role to start ASAP.
- Ideally at least 5 years PQE, however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered
- Confident dealing with a broad range of commercial property matters
- Available on short notice and able to hit the ground running.
- Well respected firm
- Excellent quality commercial property work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Charlotte Newton at Sacco Mann, or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.