Private Client Partner
1 day left
- Contract type
An outstanding senior level opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to become an integral part of a wider Trusts & Estates team. The role is a varied and challenging position. You will join a specialist law firm who work in three main areas including Private Client, Personal Injury and Corporate Commercial work. They have several offices across the North West and further offices in the South.
Private Client Partner – Lancashire
PQE / Experience: 10PQE+
Commutable from: Blackpool, Preston, Lancaster, Blackburn, Chorley
Salary: Very Competitive + Benefits including death in service (4 x salary), private medical insurance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, 1% pension contribution.
They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services and are one of the most well-respected firms in the region for such work. With longstanding roots in the North West they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Excellent technical ability, particularly in the black letter areas of trusts and capital taxes, and a solid wider experience;
- A long term commitment to the role and the office to build upon the great work done and to enhance and develop the offering;
- An enthusiasm for and capability in all aspects of business development;
- Excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- Not only be a team player but ideally also demonstrate management and leadership qualities, or the potential to develop them
- Have a minimum of 10 years pqe
- Willing to travel to attend on clients or work from our other offices as and when might be required
- A member of STEP (desirable, but this is not essential)
- Proficient with IT
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Partner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/private-client
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Private Client Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly