Family Solicitor NQ
Family Solicitor NQ
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a + amazing benefits
As a family law solicitor, you’ll be exposed to a huge variety of work giving you the opportunity to develop your skills, and be part of a growing and dynamic team. Specialising in all areas family law, including; divorce, separation, financial settlements, cohabitation and children law, we’ll look to you to focus on helping clients achieve a positive outcome that works for everyone involved. Managing a case load of private paying clients, you’ll be dealing with anything from fixed-fee divorces to complex financial disputes. We provide the majority of our services over the phone and other written channels meaning we can serve clients in any location.
What you’ll do:
- provide legal advice to clients over the phone and in other written communication channels
- progress a mixed caseload of family matters and undertake active negotiation and mediation to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for the client
- ensure revenue targets are met
- support the team in progressing more complex cases
- draft and audit legal documents and correspondence
- continually develop your legal knowledge in all areas of family law, appropriate protocols and the Court process in order to provide technical support to colleagues and make decisions on the progression of your own cases
To be successful, you’ll be experienced and passionate about the law and progressing your legal career. Working in family law can be quite a balancing act. On the one hand, it’s tough. On the other, it’s incredibly rewarding. And if you’re an experienced and qualified solicitor looking to develop in this area of law, you’ll have the opportunity to embark on a legal career with a difference as part of our continually developing team.
We’d love to talk to you if:
- you’re a qualified solicitor with solid technical knowledge of the law
- you’ve previously used a case management system before, this would be beneficial
- you’re confident building rapport and developing strong and meaningful professional relationships with all kinds of people at all levels
- you can bring excellent attention to detail
- you conduct a high degree of client care and you have a strong customer focus
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.