Partner - Residential Property
4 days left
- Contract type
Look to leverage your Property experience in an established Chelsea firm, handling HNW work with a Mediterranean flavour by becoming a Partner. This opportunity would be excellent for a senior associate looking to take the next step, or another Partner looking to join a more established Practice. This would be a wise step in anyone's CV, with one of the lowest levels of staff turn over in the market, you would set yourself up for a storied career.
This law firm has been established over 30 years and has two offices, one based in Fulham and another based in Knightsbridge. They have a team of 30 members of staff and are well-known for the high level of service and good quality of work that they deal with. They have relationships with some of London's most high-end estate agents. You will find that you will have a hands-on role where you will receive training to deal you're your own caseload, giving you experience ahead of your years. They punch well above their weight regarding work and have a friendly, dynamic and progressive culture. There is a family feel running throughout the firm and now is an exciting time as they continue to grow.
The firm are seeking to recruit a new Residential Property Partner into their City of London office. The ideal candidate will already be a Partner, however, there is an opportunity for a Solicitor with strong experience to be considered.
You will join a well-established department that deals with the highest quality of work, often HNW for an international and developer client base. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads with a real focus on quality. You will join a friendly, professional and dynamic team. You will take an active role in business development and also manage your own caseload of more complex matters.
This role would be well suited to a candidate that may have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established firm that has real ambition to continue to grow.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with a minimum of 3+ years experience. It is important to mention that anyone considering this post at a more junior level would need the prerequisite experience to bring them up to a more senior standing. This would include management experience or a long history of fee-earning before qualification.
- Experience handling Commercial Property matters is desirable.
- You will ideally have experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- A good billings history is essential, experience of introducing new business is desired
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- You will be an organised individual who is keen to develop in your career
- You will have good communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for Residential Partner or Solicitor to embed themselves within a well-established firm based in the Fulham, South West London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Partner - Residential Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly