Employment Solicitor - Cardiff
Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for an Employment Solicitor in Cardiff for a national firm. The role is for is a claimant solicitor however the firm will also consider applicants from respondent solicitors. The role is offering a varied case load working on behalf of membership organisations such as the Police Federation and Trade Union clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintaining a caseload and overseeing the file management of complex cases.
- Supporting Senior Fee earners with more complex case work
- Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients Building relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met.
What the firm are looking for:
- Employment law experience
- Ideally someone with civil procedure experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West or South Wales please forward your CV to Edward Maunder email@example.com using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.