Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Due to an increased demand for legal services from their Dispute Resolution department in handling contested property matters, the firm are looking to bring on an individual with experience in handling a mixed caseload of High value Commercial Litigation and Property Disputes. Experience in mentoring Junior Solicitors and in firm marketing and business development initiatives would be ideal. In turn the firm offer a good regional brand to work with, an interesting set of clients from private business, institutional and public body backgrounds, a steady stream of work through the door and a leading working environment in the Milton Keynes legal space.
Required Skills and Responsibilities;
- Broad range of Commercial Litigation experience
- Sound knowledge of both Residential and Commercial Property Disputes legal area.
- Experience in engaging with firm marketing initiatives and business development.
- Experience in mentoring Junior Solicitors and Legal Assistants.
- Ideally be between 2-5 years PQE, although this is only a guideline
- Be a team player
- Be a highly driven individual with the ambition to work towards building a solid client list of your own.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting role for an experienced solicitor with a track record in working on complex, high value High Court commercial disputes, to become a key part of an established team.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.