Commercial Property Lawyer
3 days left
- Contract type
My client is a law firm based in Braintree. They are now looking for an Commercial Property lawyer to join their team.
Specifically, in the area of commercial property services, advice and support might include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements. and general planning advice.
- Advising on acquisition of sites for development including preparing estate documentation and plot sales
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties from time to time allocated to the role.
My client is looking for experienced commercial property fee earner.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.
Apply for Commercial Property Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly