Commercial Litigation Solicitor
2 days left
- Contract type
Our client is an international firm with a strong commercial presence and they are looking for a further commercial litigation solicitor to join the team in Newcastle. You will be 1-5PQE but they will also look aroiund this salary band for good candidates
Undertake High Court litigation as well as mediation and other form of Alternative Dispute Resolution, drafting documents and managing the relevant dispute resolution process, supporting senior fee earners in larger matters as well as managing your own caseload.
* Experience of urgent applications for injunctive relief.
* Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
* Exercise full compliance with The firms protocols on billing and credit control and demonstrate a high level of financial management in respect of own files.
* Support marketing and business development activity within the team.
* Build an awareness of the firm's other services. Build effective internal and external networks.
* Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans.
* Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications and exceeding Law Society CPD requirements.
* Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
* Qualified Solicitor with a demonstrable interest and previous experience in handling commercial disputes.
* Excellent relationship and client handling skills.
* Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues. Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
*A desire to be a part of a growing commercial litigation presence in the North East and a keenness to actively contribute to business development.
* An ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than simply an 'academic' approach to legal issues.
* Change oriented with a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives.
* Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly