Legal Secretary / PA - Property
Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant
Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant within the Property department of a Legal 100 firm based in central London. The firm have an international brand and are seeking an experienced career Legal Secretary / PA to join their property department.
You must be an experienced Legal Secretary / PA with a background in Property, the firm are looking for someone who has been trained and has worked in a City or West End law firm, you will join the department on a full time basis. The role will include assisting the diary management and the busy workload of the senior fee earners within the property team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior Fee Earner within the Property department with their busy day to day diary management
- Proof-reading and document production
- Liaising with clients in person and over the phone
- General administrative duties including typing, filing, scanning and photocopying
- On occasion covering other areas of law for support staff in other departments
- Assisting the Solicitor with general property matters
- A minimum of 4 years¿ experience as a Legal Secretary within Property
- Trained and worked in a higher calibre law firm such as West End or City.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing skills and speed.
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the London area forward your CV to Edward Maunder firstname.lastname@example.org using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk fo