Private Client Solicitor
Are you seeking a platform to progress in a growing Private Client department of a Top 200 law firm? Private Client is one of the firm's main areas, and they have an outstanding reputation Nationally, the department is currently thriving with high quality work.
Ranked in the Top 200, this firm has a network of offices Nationally. They have an International client base, with transactions ranging across many jurisdictions. The firm has a reputation for nurturing and developing legal talent and promoting from within.
The firm are constantly growing and have unrivaled staff retention rates. The firm are committed to equal opportunities and are always pushing their staff in the right direction. The private client department is a leader in its field domestically and internationally.
This firm are seeking a Private Client Lawyer to join their outstanding team in the City of London.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Private Client Lawyer looking to run their own caseload with the benefit of having support for a highly skilled team with a wealth of knowledge.
You will deal with a varied caseload; Wills and Assets, Probates, Estate Planning, and Trusts. You will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own, and the ability to get involved in the regular business development.
- Qualified Solicitor/Legal executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- Must have advanced IT skills with experience with case management systems.
- You will need the ability to work as a team as well as your own initiative
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package and great prospect for progression
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a flourishing Top 200 law firm in the City of London.